Saturday, December 15, 2012

Teapot Candles: From Grandma, With Love

"I'M FREE FROM EXAMS!"

All my hard work and studies finally paid off. It's December and colder days are coming!

My digital illustration class is finally over :( I really enjoy this class because I feel so productive during this past 3 months. My instructor, David Hohn has done a really great job in assigning projects, I LOVE THEM ALL!

This is my final project and I was suppose to design a candle box. My brand is Teapot Candles because I was obsessed with silhouettes of teapots during this past few weeks, not even sure why. I just thought teapots are cute. From the start of this project, I knew that I wanted to do something very authentic or "family style".

"Every Christmas, our grandma always visits us back home in Asia and brought home scented candles to burn in our homes. The word ‘Teapot’ is inspired by our lovely granny’s hobby, drinking Chinese tea from her favorite ceramic teapot. Every afternoon, she would drink her tea while enjoying the smell from the burning scented candle.


It has been a tradition since the grandchildren were young, and it was heart-warming for us to have such lovely granny. We would like to share this tradition with you. Most of the scents we sell are our grandma’s favorites. We hope that these candles will bring you closer with your loved ones just like it does for us." 



FRONT

FRONT WITH FLAP

HAND-STITCHED FRONT LOGO

HAND-STITCHED BACK



TAG ADDITION
BACK WITH TAG

CANDLE

LABEL ON CANDLE

BOX AND CANDLE




It definitely was a fun project :D

No comments:

Post a Comment